Encouraging


So…

So I love to read about people getting into adventures and finding themselves. I enjoy when some friend or relative travels and posts photos in their social media, when they write fragments of a situation, or upload short videos showing the destination. I adore watching movies that exhibit landscapes that make me sigh. I appreciate to follow travelers that give really useful tips and I write them down, I save the place in my Instagram, I start searching prices of tickets, accommodation, tours, I create a word document filled with precious information. I do all these, without having a clue of when it will be possible to concrete it.

I often read that is good for the health to have plans. I just hope that me planning is not just a 25 year old thing and I keep doing it forever. It fascinates me to be trapped by an idea and determine myself to achieve it, to do something about it, to explore more, to dare, because why the heck not?

Go for it! As I already wrote a time ago… whatever you think of when I tell you to go for it, just go for it! Life is an incredible opportunity to make the best of us, to help as much as we can, to dream as big as reaching unimaginable victories. It is an amazingly comforting feeling when you look back and feel proud of what you have done, because only God and you know exactly what you have been through. Take your fears with your hands and throw them to the ocean, grab hope and spread it to those who need it. Be different, smile more, listen a lot, pray every day and put all your effort on a better you.




Comentarios