Whenever you miss someone, go tell´em


Is it okay if sometimes, in some moments of life, I terribly miss someone? I am impulsive and I appreciate relationships, so some days I just remember something and immediately text to that person I suddenly miss so much. Don’t know if it is my personality or just a sporadic reaction. The thing is I like to do what at one moment I feel I have to do. It may also be because I adore when I am focused on some reading, or about to take a shower, or opening the door to go out, or driving somewhere, or cooking, or coming back home from training and all of a sudden my routine stops because I have a text. A text saying how much someone misses me, or is interested in how I am doing, or asking me for a favor which means they count on me. Nowadays, this (what seems) silly stuff is not, it is huge. It changes a bad mood, it enlightens a room with a smile, it grows our affection, and it is a contagious act. We all need to tell each other how we feel, in how many ways we hold each other’s lives every single day. Let’s keep texting, calling, talking to those who are helping us to overcome life issues. Let’s end up with depression, let’s walk over indifference. Let’s stop being always busy and start giving. Let´s start living.



Comentarios