Charmant Paris

Paris was exactly what my Mom always told me. Pure art, pure love, pure gourmet, pure nostalgia when you leave.
I am 24 years old and yes, I do like to learn more and more about old and new art. I do not know why, I never asked myself why. I just find fascinating when I learn about a famous artist that maybe my grandparents knew very well, or my Mom would have read about hundreds of times before, but I 
didn´t.
Once I was curious about Vincent Van Gogh and since all the research I did, I became a fan. Whenever I go to a city I need to get into one Museum at least. I need to go to the late1800s - 1900s and 2000s exhibition halls. 
I think that Impressionism, Expressionism, Surrealism, Cubism and Pop Art are my very favourite styles.
I really like sculptures too. I do not know much about artists but I can easily fall in love with some pieces that amaze me when I jump into them, as a new discovery I have.
Anyway, here are some photos that sum up my patricular obsession with art (taken in Paris).

















Comentarios