Photos I owed

So it is mid february already. Here I am home, listening to Miley Cyrus while I download the photos I have from our trip. 
I just revived all the moments and it is so heartwarming.
I believe photography is amazing, capturing instants by someone's eyes is marvellous.
These days I am studying, cuz I gotta sit for a couple of finals, and also going to the beach, training hockey and just enjoying summer. Next week Claudia, a Chilean friend I lived with my first two months in Dublin is coming to Mar del Plata. And I am so freaking excited about that, I just keep planning what to do, where to eat, and this sutff we do for people we love. 
I adore to write here, even if it has no sense, no certain purpose, but just to write a few lines. It is pretty therapeutic for me.
Gonna hang some photos up here from Paris 💜. See you till my next inspiration storm.









Comentarios