I am back!

POST from the 1st of September, 2016

-

So I am writing again after ages because this past three months have been crazy and I am glad it was like that, To sum up a bit, I finished the English class the 29th of July and found a job to be able to afford an awesome trip, a dream that will come true. I hope everything goes well so I post about it :D
While I write I remember things... I went to England!!! For the first time and it was an outstanding trip. I went two days to Liverpool and three and a half to London. I fell in love with Liverpool and enjoyed way more than I expected. London was fine, I loved the museums, I am a musuem crazy-lover.
Moreover, I moved to the city centre, seven minutes walk to the Spire and was one of the best decisions I have made to make my life easier and cheaper. Also my Dad finally came to visit me for ten days and we had such a lovely time together!!! We travelled, drank lots of beers, walked too much (for him) and laughed as we always do. I missed that so much!
We went to Belfast, Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Reede, Howth, to Dun Laghoaire's Sunday market, Phoenix Park, Wicklow National Park, Sandymount Beach and more. This moments I will definitely treasure for the rest of my days. I am so lucky that he was able to come visit me!
By the way, now I only have 31 days left in Ireland and I am relaxing, doing daytrips and spending a lot with my friends.
Right now I am writing on the bus on my way to Enniskerry, Wicklow, where I am going to start a long walk to Powerscourt House and Gardens. I am so excited! Okay I hope I write again soon because doing this fills my soul in unimaginable ways.


-




Comentarios