Irishtown- D4

(snapchat pic)

Woke up on this Sunny SUNday (15-05) and my Brazilian Roomate and I decided to enjoy the stunning weather outdoors. I made a couple of sandwiches, grabbed two bananas, loaded my water bottle and put them in my backpack (with several more thing of course, I´m a woman). 
It was one of at most six days, in three months, that while opening the door to leave, I inhaled more oxygen than usual. Accompanied by a smile with slanted eyes as a sign of enjoyment. It´s time for Vitamin D + Perspiration + Lunch Seafront= today´s fantastic formula.
We rode our bikes for 40 minutes surrounded by different unique and entertaining sceneries. Yes, I  am refering to the harbour, the sand, the sea, bridges (I just love them), people´s smiles, children playing, an elderly couple holding hands, other cyclists passing by us, and much more.
I cannot remember the last time I had so much pleasure riding. When we arrived to the shore, I opened my mouth in astonishment and had to close it immediately because it was so windy that it almost got dried.

It was the first time I´ve seen such a huge beach in Ireland. Elaine told me it is not usually like that, It´s size is half or even less normally and she was really surprised actually. She expected to see the sea closer.


I wondered what had happened to the water, but anyhow I was jumping on clouds. The sun was so bright that everything and everyone seemed to be shining to me. We parked the bikes, stretched my raincoat (in blanket mode), sat on it, and relaxed for a couple of minutes. 
Next, we went to a green park with footpaths and ravishing views, where we had our lunch and met a lovely puppy who ate some of our butter cookies. It couldn´t try our sandwiches because we were hungry haha. I hope its owner did not mind it had dessert today.


So, I am expecting to go back soon. I had a delightful daytrip, even though cycling uphill, when arriving home, it´s always tough and sweaty. Anyway, the day was still cool so I did not get home until I layed on Phoneix Park´s comfy grass for two hours while reading my book.

Comentarios