Wake up and Walk it

So, yesterday (April the 23rd) I woke up and instantly decided to go on a trip. As soon as I got out of bed I opened my Google Maps App and searched for sand. A village called Dalkey appeared on the screen, so I took my camera, a sandwich, a bottle of water, a fruit and took the Dart (train) to this seaside gem.



My beautiful Brazilian friend Valquiria joined the trip too. Our first time taking the Dart and in thirty minutes we arrived. It is a very small and lovely town, which seems to be in the same infraestructure conditions for years. I felt like I could be walking through 1980s streets... 

The sun was shining while we started to walk. Every time the sun heats my cheeks I enjoy it, because I may wait months for the next same experience. The first stunning attraction was a little harbour with some sailing ships and canoes. In front of it there was a small island with some ruins which we could distinguish and take photographs.


The landscape improved while we were walking. We reached a marvelous beach, which was definitely one of the smaller I have ever seen. Surrounded with rocks and a peaceful, serene sea. The local people were walking their dogs, children or grandparents haha...
Everybody was smiling, enjoying, how couldn´t they? The moment and palce deserved this general mood.
Going back was a bit hard, but the wind forced us tu return to the big city. It was an unforgettable day. All I had  to do is wake up and tell to myself: "Hey let's do something cool today."



Comentarios