Dún Laoghaire

Today, April the 24th I joined my friends Carolina and Vitoria to Dún Laoghaire, after having planned it the night before at Oliver St John Gogarty´s Pub, with a Guinness being part of it.

We took the bus, and in 40 minutes we arrived. I was surprised that I found a really nice modern city, instead of the picturesque villigaes I am used to encounter. Another crazy thing is that the day before, I was in Dalkey, which is 10 min far from it, by bus.
So we got off the bus and walked to the Sunday Market! Our goal of the day. 


The sightseeing was charming,a nice harbour with two long footbridges, where people where excercising. It was cloudy (weird huh?)and windy, but we could not stop taking photographs. 

The market was interesting, because apart from having Irish local products, there were also food stalls from all over the world: Spain, China, Thailand, Persian, and more... We had to make two turns to each post to decide what to eat, everything looked and smelled delicious and enticing.

I finally bought an Irish hot dog, a Cinamon Roll, and handmade artisan chocolate. Yes, I ate like a pig and enjoyed every single bite. While we were eating on our blanket, excellent typical Irish music was being played. 



After staring at brilliant paintings and spectacular photos that were for sell, we had part from the market and went to the port again to take more and more photos, and keep talking, because that is what we, women do best :D



Comentarios