Howth Trip


Howth, Leinster, Ireland was amazing!
Claudia (Chile), Anderson (Brasil) and me (Argentina) went on the 18th of March, to Howth, a little seaside village absolutely gorgeous which I highly recommend to anyone visiting Ireland or just Dublin, as it is 40 minutes far from the city center by bus. It is a cheap, and worthy option to get to know this lovely place full of Irish tradition.
As we arrived we walked for three hours to the Cliffs and on them. Outstanding views of the sea, rocks, and nature. It was a peaceful and full of positive energy experiencie.
After that, we returned to the Town and joined hundreds of people reunited in the Prawn Festival. An outdoors enchanted place with families and a thoroughly comfortable atmospheree.
We ate too much tasty sea food: fish and chips, paella, shrimps, prawn, soup, home-made bread. Everything was fresh and delicious.
I fall in love with this place, so I promised myself to go back soon! :)
*See you next time*

Comentarios