Day after day





So, this experience is getting more and more exciting and kind of feels like home. A big part of me is getting comfortable with Dublin, as it is almost 2 months since I arrived this wonderful city.
Every day is a new adventure (yes, sounds like a repeated fairytale, but it is). It is fascinating how fun it is to get to know a place. I am cosntantly discovering shops, restaurants, important buildings, street art, cool pubs... 
I keep being surprised by walking on the same streets I have been crossing since the first day. It's such an interesting capital. I want to take pictures all the time, at daylight, at night, of sunsets...
Today it finished the Easter Rising 1916-2016 Commemoration which was absolutely amazing. The Militar Parade on Sunday was outstanding and the different artistic events of today, were gorgeous (adjective Irish people repeat frequently), too. 
I absolutely love how crowded this weekend was. Full of Irish families: children, parents, babies and grandpas all smiling, enjoying, remembering, clapping hands. 
What I liked the most is that there were three music stages in different places around the city centre, which I think it's incredible. Really talented folk and rock bands playing. Couldn't help shaking my feet, head and a little bit of hips movement, too.
All in all, I had a joyful time and I keep recommending everybody to come visit this marvelous island, and if it is for a couple of months, it's far better.

Comentarios